[Aphio-L] Bare on the Bricks...AGAIN!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:07:51 EST 2012

Hey peeeps-

Sorrry again if you aren't signed up for Bare on the Bricks!! But if you
are, you *NEED* to get into contact with Sarah (440.665.1019) and get your
signed waiver and $5 to me by* tomorrow night (THURS) at 5PM*.  I have very
few right now, and more than 30 of you are signed up. You CANNOT
participate if I don't have both of these things from you. Tomorrow my
schedule is:
Before 11:15 - My house
11:30-2-  Work at Jeff, you can try to drop it off!
2-4 - class in McCracken, I can dip out to meet you in the lobby
4 - my home
5:20- SHIVELY, so i need it before then
So text me and figure out when you can get your money to me pleasee!!

Thanks bros,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767