[Aphio-L] last one, i promise!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:32:45 EST 2012

Hey Bros-

So obviously I know i've been super obnoxious with these Bare on the Bricks
emails, but seriously, I *need* your waiver form and $5 by tonight!!!!!  So
I'll attach it again to this email, print off the form, and bring that
along with $5 to my house if you are signed up for Bare on the Bricks.  I
need to turn the money in to the girl in charge by tomorrow.  I will be
home most of the night except from 515 to like 630 when I'm at shively with
my lovely family! So come to my house (Sarah) which is 75 west state
street, unless you meet me at Shively during that time!  Thanks and
lylas!!!!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767