[Aphio-L] Me again!

Miller, Kaylee km100608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:48:58 EDT 2011

Another option to help a bro out,
If you aren't in an organization for Engineering, or don't know of anyone in a student organization for Engineering, you can delete this email now! Otherwise, I'm looking for people in an Engineering Organization that would be open to coming to my Learning Community class tomorrow between 5-6PM. Something informal. Just saying what kind of things they do, contact information, meeting times, etc. etc. I already have a representative coming for SWE, IEEE, and ASCE. If you yourself can help me out with this, or know of someone who can, get at me! I would very very much appreciate it.

Thanks, and sorry for the second email!

Kaylee :)