[Aphio-L] Fwd: FW: Fwd:

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:18:10 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ntumba, Nicole <nn299607 at ohio.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Subject: FW: Fwd:
To: "president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com" <
president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>

 Hey JP, could you send this over listerv? I tried, it didn't work, and I
can't figure out how to get it to cooperate. :/ #catmailfail

I would really appreciate it!

 Thanks!
---
 Nicole Ntumba
Black Affairs Commissioner- Ohio University Student Senate
Rules & Procedures Chairperson - Ohio University Student Senate
Account Associate - ImPRessions
 Active Brother - *A*lpha *P*hi *O*mega National Co-ed Service Fraternity
 nntumba90 at gmail.com
513.324.9315