[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes :)

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:15:00 EDT 2011

Chapter Minutes

October 23, 2011

Alpha Phi Omega - DG
SERVICE

   - ATCO Metal Cleaning on Wednesdays have changed starting this week for
   the rest of the year. Shifts will now be from 1:30-2:30 and
2:30-3:30because they had a change of staff.
   - WOUB Pledge Drive still is looking for people to fill in spots!
      - answer phone calls from the public and take donations and maybe get
      some free food too! :)
   - get excited about APHIO kickball tournament!
      - when doing tabling for it, to make sure you’re passionate about
      presenting/ advertising it!
      - It's a really great cause representing our chapter to the campus and
      community
   - Also, the event is up on the website if people want to start signing up
   for it. It counts as service week hours.

SERVICE WEEK

   - We will discuss the events a little more next week at chapter but
   PLEASE EMAIL US WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. Remember, we can't fix what we
   don't knows wrong.
   - Get excited!!!! This is a great opportunity for you all to make a huge
   impact on the community :) You guys rock!

Schedule

   - Saturday
      - Kick CF
         - 10:30am registration
      - Habitat 5K Run For Cover
         - 12-1pm
      - Kick-off Event -Bro bonding time :)
         - 3:30-4:30pm
      - Sunday
      - Integration Acres
         - 12-4pm
      - Healthy Facts Flyering around campus
         - 5-7pm
      - Monday
      - Health Fair
         - 2-4pm set up
         - 4-8pm work fair
         - 8-9pm clean up
      - Monday Lunch (30 hours)
         - 9am-2pm (1 hour shifts each)
      - Tuesday
      - Working at Community Food Initiatives (community garden)
         - 1-5pm (5 spots per hour)
      - Vegan Cooking - 1 hour to eat, 2 hours to cook and eat
         - 7pm to cook 9pm to eat
      - Wednesday
      - Speakers
         - 2-4pm
      - Integration Acres
         - 4-6pm
      - Thursday
      - Community Food Initiatives
         - 1-4pm
      - Friday
      - Amesville Elementary Playground
         - 2:30-4:30pm
      - Ray of Hope Donations
         - Due by 5pm
      - Saturday
      - Amesville Elementary Playground
         - 1:30-3:30pm
      - Good Earth Farms

PUBLIC RELATIONS

   - Brother of the Week is MacKenzie Snyder... check out the full article
   on the facebook page.
   - If you need any press releases made or other advertising information,
   let me know!

pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
MEMBERSHIP

   - History Night is Nov. 6 At 6:30 pm in Walter 135

   - Initiation is Nov 14 at 8:30 pm in Walter 145

   - Sign up for Thanksigiving dinner by FRIDAY!

   - Interview party Thursday October 27th Walter 135 from 5-7pm

FELLOWSHIP

   - Fellowship of the week: Haunted walk at the ridges. Meet at baker on
   the first floor on Wednesday and 9

AWARDS

   - Happy birthday to :
   - October 23 - Mackenzie Synder !
   - October 25 - Katie Hawkins !
   - October 26 - Ali Colliatie !
   - October 28 - Shannon Carmont !

SUPPORTIVE BRO

   - Brianna Nasady - she does lots of behind the scene work for many
   projects!

Be hopeful about APO!
--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0XOCs86om0&feature=related
--
Brianna "that girl who does the notes" McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------

---------------
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com