[Aphio-L] Help our pledges!

APhiO Fundraising fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 21:58:53 EDT 2011

Hey broskis!
We have added many fundraising events this week-- the majority being pledge events. Since our pledge events aren't filling up as fast with pledges, we want to open these fundraisers up to chapter. We wanted to give pledges priority for these events, which we have, but now we need your help filling the empty spots. Please please please if you are an active (or a pledge, for that matter) and have not received your fundraising hour for this quarter, please consider donating an hour of your time or consider buying materials for their fluffer nutter sale on Thursday.

Thanks a lot for your help!

LFS,
Allison & Sariya