[Aphio-L] Just a reminder...

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:29:41 EDT 2011

We're getting into the second half of the quarter and it's almost crunch
time for pledges! Actives, we would love to see you attend our interview
parties starting next week to help them get their interviews completed. It's
really easy and a great way to get to know them! They don't have to get
nearly as many people as before, but we want it to be more in-depth!

*Also, pledges need a separate sign-in at ALL events, so please don't tell
them otherwise! *

Bigs, you guys are responsible for helping your littles get the hours they
need with you! If you guys are having any problems with scheduling
conflicts, please let us know so we can help you out. Remember, for your
fellowship hour with your little, you can do anything as long as they bring
us a sign-in and write it in their binders, *it does not have to be with
four or more people or be put on the website!*

Thanks everyone! Have a safe (but fun) Homecoming weekend!! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236