[Aphio-L] Alumni Cookout!

Lewis, Renee rl122907 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 13 15:15:44 EDT 2011

Hey, bros!

Dani and I wanted to say thanks to all those who have signed up to donate and those who are attending (don't forget you get fellowship, so sign up on the website) the cookout tomorrow night at Sarah Csongei's, 75 West State!  We really appreaciate all the support!

For those of you who have signed up to donate (again, thank you), please drop your donation items off between 5 and 6 tomorrow at Sarah Csongei's.  If that doesn't work, contact me or Dani so we can work something out for you.

But...We have two more favors to ask of our wonderful bros...We're in need of a grill (we have one, but would like another because it isn't that big) and a cooler.  If you would be so kind as to let us use your grill or cooler, contact me (cell is at the end of the email) or Dani (330-417-1817).

Hope to see everyone tomorrow night!

In LFS,

Renee L. Lewis
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College Undergraduate - Sociology
Ohio University Voinovich School - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega - Treasurer
(440) 728-1562