[Aphio-L] In case you haven't noticed...

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:33:50 EDT 2011

THERE'S A NEW FUNDRAISING EVENT ON THE WEBSITE. At chapter on Sunday, we're
having a hot dog eating contest (aka. you get to eat free food and get a
fundraising hour). Who wouldn't wanna take advantage of something that
convenient? So, GO SIGN UP if you're interested. We only have 1/10 spots
filled so far. Also, bring your spare change to chapter on Sunday so you can
bet on who you think the winner will be. It'll be fun!!

PS. Don't forget, any extra fundraising hours you get beyond your 1 required
hour can be used towards service (an even better reason to sign up for
this!)

Hope you're all having a great week 6 and having fun with float building! 7
Don't forget to stop by Baker tomorrow from 12-4 to get some apple cider!

-Allison & Sariya
--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma