[Aphio-L] TYE DYE!!!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:30:23 EDT 2011

Hey Guys,
 *IF you are not one of the people who signed up for a tye dye shirt you can
delete this now!! *
**But if you did sign up read on!!! There is no way to have the shirts here
by next week so if we still were to do tye dying it would probably have to
be during finals week i am going to be using my credit card to be ordering
the shirts and then i will collect the money from everyone once the shirts
are in. *Please if you are not going to be able to give or send me the money
for your shirt you need to say so now. *right now with the 55 people who
signed up online the shirts are going to be $6 a piece so they are going to
be cheap people!!! Again, *IF YOU ARE NOT WANTING A SHIRT ANYMORE YOU NEED
TO TELL ME BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT OR I WILL BE ORDERING YOUR SHIRT AND YOU WILL
HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!! *Oh also *the price will go up if people drop from
wanting shirts i will send out the new price tomorrow if people drop out of
getting shirts. MIDNIGHT TONIGHT IS THE DEADLINE TO EMAIL US AND GET YOUR
NAME TAKEN OFF THE LIST YOU MUST EMAIL US!!!*
*thanks guys hope everyones week 9 is less crazy than mine!!!*
*IN LFS,*
*Liza*
--
*Kelsie Shortridge*