[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT THINGS

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed May 25 12:58:20 EDT 2011

Hello everyone!!!
   There are two really important things that will most likely apply to
everyone. SO READ THIS TO THE END

   1. The company making our rush shirts is not being very helpful so...I am
working it out! I am so sorry this is taking a long time! I hope to get them
here by the end of week ten or the beginning of exam week.

    2. Don't forget to send in your interview committee emails to
OMBUDSMEN!!!! Answer these three questions and don't forget to put your name
on the email.
                         - Why you want to be on interview committee
                         - Why you think you will be an asset to  interview
committee
                         - What you would be looking for in potential bros.

Thanks guys! Have a great rest of the week!!!
--
Chelsea Wylie
Alpha Phi Omega
rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com