[Aphio-L] Last email about senior goodbye messages -- promise!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:57:46 EDT 2011

Hey everyone! Sorry for all the emails, I just really want to make sure
there are enough times that people can all find a minute or two to come
record a message!

*Brenna Kowall,* who is a super awesome member of my committee, is going to
be in the *Honors Collegium in Baker tomorrow from 12 - 3 p.m*. This is the
second to last official opportunity to record your videos.

Unfortunately I am signed up to do service this Friday during the time I had
originally said I would be recording -- you can still come between 2:30 and
5, but I'll be at the Kennedy Museum at the Ridges. Otherwise, I'll be in
the* Honors Collegium from 12 - 1:30 p.m. Friday*.

If neither of these times work for you, *please just text or call me and we
can find a time to meet*. My number is 937.901.5807. Replying to this email
would be fine also; I check it pretty frequently!

Thanks! I know for sure that all the seniors are going to LOVE them.

Once again, here is the list of seniors.

1.     Alyssa Akers

2.     Kris Bader

3.     Britney Caronchi

4.     Katie Devlin