[Aphio-L] ATTENTION west elem carnival volunteers!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:24:13 EDT 2011

It's time for the carnival, yay! You guys will be checking in with
Karen Carpenter.  She said she will have a clipboard, but you can also
just ask for her.  Please go to the back of the school, Karen will be
there on the lookout for you.  She'll tell you what you'll be doing-
and she promises nothing is too hard!  The dress is casual--and a
great opportunity to rock some aphio gear since so many of us are
helping out.  I'll be there for the event and cleanup, so setup make
sure you make a sign in.  If you're not on the sign-in, i can't give
you hours.  For the haunted house, we had the sign in on the stage in
the gym if you want to do that again.  If you are working during the
event, please try to be there a little early so that you can get to
your station before they open the doors to the public.  Thanks
everyone, it's gonna be a lot of fun!
in LFS,
Alyssa

--