[Aphio-L] Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:43:12 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Renner, Mallory" <mr101707 at ohio.edu>
To: "aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu" <aphio-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:43:42 +0000
Subject: "This is soooo LFS"
 *HELLLLLLLOOOOO!!*
*Happy end of week 8! *
Guess what awesome activity is this weekend?!?! The biggest bro-fest of them
all: *THE MEMBERSHIP COOKOUT!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! *
We've all been working really hard this quarter so it's time to just relax
with your bros, eat some good food (nom nom nom), and enjoy the outdoors!
It's supposed to be 85 degrees and we'll be at Strouds Run!  What more could
you want?!?! If you have never ventured out that way here are some easy
directions:
 Coming from Court Street: Go down Court and turn LEFT onto Carpenter.
Continue onto Lancaster. Turn RIGHT onto Columbia Ave. And in about a mile
you will take a slight right onto Co Rd 20/ Strouds Run Dr. Then you will
make a complete RIGHT on Strouds Run Rd. This will take you over 33 and you
will turn LEFT onto State Park rd into the park. We will be at the Bulldog
Pavilion. It is the FIRST place when you are in the park. It's the biggest
one so you can't miss it. There's parking throughout the park, but if you
come later on in the day, you just might have to park in a different area.
If you prefer your GPS or you think my directions are confusing the address
for the park is: *11661 State Park Rd*
Can't wait to see you all there! Remember to sign up online, and see what
you're family is bringing so you can help make our picnic a success :D See
you all on Sunday at 1 !

 In LFS
-Mallory Renner

Jonathan Zakrajsek