[Aphio-L] Senior Superlatives!

Kelsi Burkhart awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:11:44 EDT 2011

Hey Bros,

Just a reminder that I will be in the *Front Room tomorrow (Friday, May 20)
from 10:30 to 1pm*. Please come and turn in your senior superlatives.
Also,*Melissa Pennington (Historian) will be collecting the Senior
Superlatives at
the Membership picnic on Sunday May 22.* *Sunday is your last day to turn
them in*. You can email me the superlatives too if that works better for
you! Or text/call me if you want to meet up with me to collect them. I have
attached the list again, just in case you can not find yours. And I will
have some extra copies on me in the Front Room. Thanks!
my number is 513.207.9699

Kelsi Burkhart
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Awards