[Aphio-L] founders day at OSU

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 1 23:33:12 EDT 2011

Okay guys, I heard back from OSU and Founder's Day is a GO for people who
want to attend! (Think about it b/c it's a great way to get relationships
built up with other chapters - COSI trip w/ them in the fall - eh, eh?)

Anyways, I'm going to get an event up on the website asap (so look for an
email from me).

The event is from 9 am to 3 pm on Saturday, May 21st. We would drive up in
the morning and just leave after since we're only about an hour away. People
will be divided into groups to do service from 10-1 and then there is a
picnic/their chapter is having an awards thing going on from 1-3. (By the
way, founders day - just incase you didn't know - is the day their chatper
was founded, so they're celebrating THEIR chapter -obvi -..and it'd be cool
to go see how their chapter operates and what not).

We will need drivers too so keep that in mind! I'll also talk to the service
girls and maybe we can get some service hours for this shenanigan.

Basically, think about if you want to/can attend and then look for another
email when you can sign up on the website!

In LFS,

Dani "you can go shave your back now" Garfield