[Aphio-L] Hi Bros!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 1 23:09:13 EDT 2011

Hi!

Just some updates/reminders...

Care packages for the troops donations have been added to the website.  Sign
up early so that we can get an idea of how many boxes we will be able to put
together, and contact Rachel Levine to drop off your donations.  The
donations end on May 22nd.

The Athletes in Action Triathlon is this Saturday, May 7th.  It is broken
down into two shifts, 7AM - 930AM, and 930AM to 12PM.  All volunteers get a
free t-shirt and food, and you must also sign up on the link provided on the
aphio site.

WOUB Pledge Drive, Palmer Fest Safety Coalition, and Spring Spike have all
been added to the website as well, yay for tons of service opps!

As of tonight, we have added everyone's hours from all of the sign-ins that
we have received, remember this does not include any Relay related events or
events from Youth Service.  The following are service events that we haven't
received sign ins for, meaning that's why you don't have your hours.  If you
know one has been made and just not turned in, give it to us as the next
chapter, if you don't remember signing one while you were there, start one
and give it to us at chapter!

MS Benefit Concert Volunteers 4/4
Calliope Child Care Watch 4/18
ATCO Crafts 4/19
Monday Lunch 4/25
Calliope Child Care Watch 4/25
ATCO Uno 4/26
ATCO Crafts 4/26

Thanks bros!  Have a fabulous week 6!  Oh and email us back with what movie
the quote is from!

*"Buzz, your girlfriend, WOOF."*

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767