[Aphio-L] Fwd: Fw: Summer 2011 Volunteer Opportunity in Pittsburgh!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:15:10 EDT 2011

Hey guys!

I got this today and if anyone is interested in volunteering for it,
especially you engineering majors, check it out!

Let me know if you have any questions!

JP

----- Forwarded Message ----
*From:* Stephanie Mueller <stephaniemueller11 at gmail.com>
*To:* Lauren Wright Brodt <lauren.e.wright at gmail.com>; Ashleigh Lawrence <
lawrenceashleigh at yahoo.com>; Ginny Milne <Ginny59 at gmail.com>; Charlotte
Baker <charlotte.m.h.baker at gmail.com>; Colin Milne <blinkenmln at gmail.com>
*Sent:* Fri, April 1, 2011 3:37:41 PM
*Subject:* Summer 2011 Volunteer Opportunity in Pittsburgh!

Hello!

I just wanted to let everyone know about this volunteer opportunity
with the Engineers' Society of Western PA.  It's a conference that we
need some help doing registration, packing, creating name packets... a
bunch of little things.  Free parking and food will be available. :)
If you could pass this on to your chapters, I would greatly appreciate
it. If I get any word back from people, we can arrange shifts or when
they want to work! Thanks so much.

In LFS,
Steph

--