[Aphio-L] Important ABH Clarification

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:25:17 EDT 2011

Sorry guys for the massive amount of emails, we promise it won't be like
this forever!

We have an ABH clarification. If you signed up, way back in early march, to
do *AHB ART THERAPY* or *ABH TUTORING* you also need to be trained if you
already havent been. Reminder, the training is TOMORROW, Wednesday at ABH
from 3-5. If you need directions, just email the service account.

The list for people who signed up to do art therapy are:
Jen Lin
Danielle Taylor
Nicole Yozwiak
Mackenzie Snyder
Hilary St. Pierre
Brenna Kowall

The list for people who signed up for tutoring are:
Cassie Hoose
Jordin Shannon

If anyone who signed up for ABH tutoring/Art Therapy can't do it anymore,
please let us know ASAP. You won't be docked an hour.

ALSO If anyone else is now interested in doing Art Therapy/Tutoring at ABH,
please email us.

Once we get everyone who is interested and has been trained, I'll notify you
with ABH details. Reminder, you need to be trained to work with ABH (their
rules) so if you have any questions, send them our way! Again, we apologize
for massive emails and things being so last minute. It won't be like this
soon.

LFS,
Sarah & Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767