[Aphio-L] sectionals again, sorry!

APhiO Delta Gamma Interchapter Relations interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 10:57:38 EDT 2011

Okay sorry you're getting mass amounts of emails from me but just wanted to
clarify the job of the voting delegates! Ashleigh emailed me last night
saying: *"voting delegates will have time to attend all 4 workshops.  We
have time off for lunch and both meetings will happen right after workshops.
Just didnt want anyone to think that they are missing out :)"*

So keep that in mind if you're considering being a voting delegate and
please let me know ASAP if you are interested! Remember, you will be
refunded for your registration fee!

in LFS,

Dani :)