[Aphio-L] WARRIOR DASH

Katie Devlin katie.r.devlin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 16:28:31 EDT 2011

Hey bros,

I hope everyone had a great spring break! I wanted to let you all know about
a fun service event coming up in June. Although it's not for a while, it
sounds super sweet so I wanted to get everyone hyped about it! In the
beginning of June, WARRIOR DASH will be coming to Logan, Ohio, about a half
hour away from Athens. Warrior Dash is a crazy and exciting race that takes
place at different locations all over the United States. It's a 3 mile run
that takes paticipants through various obstacles, such as a mud pit, tire
footwork challenge, and scaling a large wooden wall. For more info, check
out the website: http://warriordash.com/

On June 4th and 5th, the Warrior Dash will be taking place in Logan.
Everyone that volunteers gets a free t-shirt and snacks, and is able to
witness the crazy event. Additionally, if an organization gets 25
volunteers, Warrior Dash will make a *$1,000 DONATION TO THE VOLUNTEERING
ORG*! How sweet is that?! Maybe the chapter could use these funds to begin a
"scholarship" for bros who want to go to sectionals/regionals/nationals?!

I've been in contact with the volunteer coordinator, and will get more
information closer to the event. I just wanted to let you guys know about
this opportunity, and as soon as I get more info, I'll let you know! GET
HYPED!

LFS,
Katie Devlin

Katherine R. Devlin