[Aphio-L] DON'T FORGET!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:16:35 EDT 2011

Hello lovely bros,
I hope you all had an amazing and relaxing spring break! I just wanted
to remind you since we don't have chapter to:
-bring your old prom/homecoming dresses to donate
          The last day for dress pickup is Friday. I will email the
people signed up for times to meet and donate dresses.
-check your house for hiding boxtops
-and sign up for Absolutely Incredible Kid Day on the website! (and
make sure you know the addresses of your kids)
Thanks and looking forward to an awesome spring quarter!
--
Alyssa Kovack and Nate Freeman

Youth Service
Alpha Phi Omega