[Aphio-L] (no subject)

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:07:03 EDT 2011

Hi Bros!

Hope you all had fabulous breaks no matter where you spent them!  Monday
lunch is up on the website along with a few other things, all great ways to
start getting your hours early on in the quarter!  As we are still
transitioning, other weeklies will be up as soon as we know that they are
going on this week.  Look out for more opportunities this week and we are
excited to see all of your shining faces at chapter next Sunday!

Have a great first day of Spring quarter!

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767