[Aphio-L] Faculty Pageant

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:52:47 EST 2011

Alpha Phi Omega Brothers,

Tonight was definitely one truly amazing night. Eric Horton and Grace
LeVally were not only able to raise $1,240 to donate to St. Jude's Children
Hospital, but they also provided many of our brothers with their APhiO
Spark, and made a wonderful little girl the happiest girl in the world.
These things don't get to happen often, so if you see either of them around
campus tomorrow, the next day, or even the next year.... congratulate them
on the amazing work that they have done to make the Faculty Pageant such a
successful event. Words can't describe how happy I was to see Ava get
crowned as the Queen tonight, it was truly amazing.

So as a thank you from your past and present service chairs, congratulations
Eric and Grace on your tremendous job organizing this amazing event! Tonight
will be remembered by many people for a lifetime, we are all so proud of
you!

In Leadership, Friendship, and Service,
Kris, Gaby, Sarah & Stephanie

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767