[Aphio-L] A message from Julie Suhr

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:11:28 EST 2011

Brothers, I can say from several faculty participants that, while true that
Eric and Grace are to be beyond commended for putting the event together,
 it is ALL of you who helped and who attended who are wonderful.

You gave Ava hundreds of big sisters and brothers who gave her the best
healing we could give her…all our love, support, and a chance for her to
shine on stage (which her mom says is her dream).  She left there a tired
but happy young lady with a memory she will have forever.

Many of the faculty I spoke to after marveled at seeing undergraduates
pouring out their hearts and souls into this event….I am in tears thinking
about it this morning.  I just love you guys.

If we don’t do this again next year I will be truly disappointed.  I came
home to find my daughter had already planned my talent for next year (don’t
worry, no singing…but definitely loud and funny).

Your advisor, Julie

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767