[Aphio-L] The Faculty Pageant Results

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 9 22:35:38 EST 2011

Hello Brothers,

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT THE FACULTY PAGEANT AND SUPPORTING NOT ONLY THE FACULTY BUT ALSO AVA AND HER FAMILY.

You are all wonderful people....

The Grand total for the night....$1,240. AWESOME! This is more than double what we made last year.

I know Ava was beaming from ear to ear when we walked the Nichols down to the parking garage. She said she wanted to do it again next year. :).

Grace and I really appreciate everyone's help this quarter. Our committee, Andy Schmitt, Melissa Pennington, Nate Freeman, Leigha and Chris, and of Course, all of you.

Hours for attending have been logged, Many of you got docked, if there was a problem and you didnt get the sign in, email me. Im sorry you had to miss a wonderful event.

Thanks so much again everyone and we will see you next quarter.
Eric Horton and Grace Levally.