[Aphio-L] Tabling

Bailey Petry 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:53:41 EST 2011

Bro's-
Thank you to everyone who has been tabling for the 5k, you guys are awesome. However PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be enthusiastic when you are tabling. No one wants to sign up to something when the people tabling look miserable. Have fun, fake it for one hour PLEASE. NO ONE from the campus is signing up because we all look so angry when we are tabling. this is REALLY important. Engage with people, shout out SIGN UP FOR THE 5K when a bunch of ppl walk in Baker. Please. Please help us out!!

LFS,
Bailey Petry
Alpha Phi Omega 5K Co-Chair
MS Society Member