[Aphio-L] Miami, FL: SPRING BREAK!

Clouse, Sarah sc229207 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:56:20 EST 2011

Hey bros!
I know Andrew sent out an e-mail about this trip a few weeks ago, but there's still a few spots open that neeeed to be filled!

OU's chapter of Habitat for Humanity is going down to Miami, FL for spring break.  There's 7 spots open, so get some friends together for a fun spring break trip! Here's the info from the trip organizer.  Let me, Andrew Morris, or Laura Hopkins know if you have any questions, we've both been on Habitat trips before!

Are you looking for a fun, alternate way to spend your Spring Break instead of sitting at home? Do you want to help out people in need? From March 19th-March 27th, The OU Campus Chapter of Habitat for Humanity will be heading to Miami, Florida to help build safe, decent, affordable homes for people in need with Miami’s Habitat affiliate. The total cost of the trip will be $295 plus the cost of food and is open to all OU Students! The $295 covers both transportation and lodging for the week. If you are interested, e-mail James Godsey (jg337708 at ohio.edu) immediately!

Thanks guys!
Sarah Clouse

sc229207 at ohio.edu
(724)504-7729