[Aphio-L] Family 5 only READ!!!!!!!!!!

Zach Lacure zlacure36 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:56:51 EST 2011

Dear Family 5,

In case you didn't get my other email I figured it would be a good idea to
send this out over list-serv.

I will be posting fellowship events within the next 24 hours. Please sign up
and let anyone and everyone know. I know I don't have everyones email
address so text all your lil's or all your friends in Family 5. Our pledges
need this. We know what it was like to be a pledge, so please don't make it
harder on them than it already is.

-Zach Lacure

P.S. Everyone should go to the signature party tonight because a lot of the
pledges don't have signatures. Once again text or call people. Thanks