[Aphio-L] Broney's on Sunday!

Bailey Petry 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:29:51 EST 2011

Hey Bro's-
	We are putting this up on the website but we are having a fundraiser on SUNDAY the 27th at Broney's on Court Street. What needs to happen is that for us to get the proceeds, we need bro's to go eat at Broney's on Sunday and BRING THIS COUPON! Give it to your server and we will get 10% of the bills of any food on Sunday. Please, families go together before or after History Night or just grab some bro's and get some grub. The coupons will be at the registration tables all day tomorrow and Friday and I will also be leaving them in Patty Robert's Mailbox in the Student Senate Office, Baker 3rd floor. Please Please help us make this a successful event. It can count as a fellowship hour too, you just need to have all the bro's you are with sign a piece of paper as a sign in.
Thanks so much bro's!