[Aphio-L] Green Fever!

Kahler, Caitlin ck200107 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 24 12:15:53 EST 2011

Bros,
 Below is some information on a great deal to support our bobcats this TUESDAY when they play Akron. I've done this deal since Freshman year and the coupon book is pretty nifty. We may or may not have a representative selling packages at Chapter, and if not they will be at Grover this week, and Baker, just look for the GREEN FEVER tables.
Enjoy!

The Ohio University Sports Administration Program and Ohio University Athletics will host the third annual Green Fever game on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM in the Convocation Center. The Bobcats will play host to the Akron Zips and look to even the series for the season.
Green Fever is a marketing initiative to help “Green Out” the Convocation Center, increase awareness within the Ohio University and Athens communities, create future fans, and raise money for the Sports Administration Program.
For ONLY $10 fans may purchase a value package including a long-sleeve t-shirt and coupon book with over $200 in coupons to Athens area businesses. For more information on the 2011 Green Fever campaign please contact Jamie Acks at 740-593-4666 or jamieacks at gmail.com<mailto:jamieacks at gmail.com>. Packages can be purchased by returning order forms to Grover E118 or E191, or online by visiting www.ohiobobcats.com/greenfever<http://www.ohiobobcats.com/greenfever> and connecting to our purchase site.

Have a LOVELY Thursday :)

Caitlin M. Kahler
Ohio University Golf and Tennis Center
Tennis Manager