[Aphio-L] The Second Annual Faculty Pageant

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:57:09 EST 2011

Hello Brothers,
The second annual Faculty Pageant for St. Jude is on Wednesday March 9, 2011 at 7 p.m. in Baker Ballroom (please sign up online). This is an Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma Chapter event and many of your fellow brothers have been working their butts off to put this event on. The cost for everyone at the door is three dollars but all of that money goes to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
The event runs similarly to a Miss America Pageant but with faculty as the participants. On the night of march 9, faculty will demonstrate their formal wear, talents, and answer questions that you get to ask them. Another surprise event will also occur and we are hoping to a get a speaker that is currently being treated at St. Jude.

Here is what we need from you:

Sign up for the event online.

Join the facebook group through this link :http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192367207447899
Invite your friends too. Also tag your self in the pic and make it your profile pic.

Start talking about the event and get the word out. The event will be amazing, I promise.
Please take the time to make this event a one that you and everyone else will never forget.

you can get service Hours for this

Thanks
Eric Horton

P.S. Here is a wonderful St. Jude Videos I Found:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OqP9S-U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMSLPMpn_k&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQuUK7B1co