[Aphio-L] PLEASE READ ME!!! IMPORTANT!!!

Bailey Petry 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:41:15 EST 2011

Hey Bro's-
So we have good news, BW3's finally decided to let us have the benefit
concert!! Yay! This is awesome news for the chapter because this is a huge
source of fundraising for us and is a super easy way to get your other 5k
hour or some fellowship!! So what we need from you (which you can get hours
for some of it) is:

Bands!! we need bands for the concert, anyone you know that plays ok and
would love to do it for free! any band you get us that plays gets you 1
hour! woo!
Help setting up on the day of (March 3rd)= 1 hour
Chalking!!! Tons of chalking in the days leading up to the concert= 1 hour
Flyering--for the concert on the day before and day of= 1 hour
Telling/Bringing your friends!!! ( You don't get an hour for this but PLEASE
bring your friends, help us raise money, eat some food and bro/friend bond)

If anyone wants to offer their help picking up the sound equipment, or
making the flyers we would love you and give you hours.

GET EXCITED BROS!!!!!

LFS,
Bailey & Amanda, your lovely and SUPER EXCITED 5K chairs!