[Aphio-L] ****Exciting Faculty Pageant Exciting ****

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 17 18:41:04 EST 2011

Brothers,
I have just obtained word that we will be having a guest speaker and performer during the faculty pageant. Her name is Ava and she is five years old whom is continually battling an inoperable tumor. She and her family will be attending our event and sharing with us about the St. Jude experience. We will also be dedicating the event to Ava and crowning her as the faculty pageant queen.
So PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE...come to the event and support Ava. Tell your friends. Lets show Ava and her family how much our fraternity does for the community and the nation.
Find out more about Ava at http://avanichols.org/

Also watch her videos

Thanks
Eric