[Aphio-L] Fractured Environments: FREE Film Series. SERVICE HOURS!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:39:46 EST 2011

Hey guys,
   Athena Cinema(the one uptown) is hosting a *free* film series for the
next two days.  It includes many documentaries about the plight of our
environment both in Ohio and across the US.  It is an extremely informative
series, as well as hopefully enjoyable.  Films run from about 2PM-11PM for
the next two days.  Their schedule is posted online, and available in their
lobby.

   If you attend one of these films, please bring me the ticket stub to
chapter on Sunday and I will credit you with *1.5 inside service hours.*

I hope you enjoy these amazing documentaries!

Gaby

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Kris Bader
440.476.2005

Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546