[Aphio-L] APhiO PHOOTSHOOT!

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 15 22:35:01 EST 2011

Hey brothers! I want to update the APO website with some pictures of real bros! Therefore, the historian committee is putting together a PHOTO SHOOT! We need brothers to volunteer to be in the photos wearing letters, blue and gold, or a smile (preferably all three!). If you're interested, please just email me back with your availability for next week. We'd love to have at least some pictures taken outside but we'll have to see what Mother Nature throws our way first.

Just respond back to me and let me know if you're interested as well as your availability for next week. Details will follow once I see how many people want to help! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!

LFS,
Lauren McGrath