[Aphio-L] Elections Please Read

APhiO Delta Gamma Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:21:34 EST 2011

Hello BROTHERS!

Can you guys believe this is the first email we have sent out!  That means
it must be pretty important and we suggest you read this!! :)

We wanted to inform you about elections, and some small changes we have made
to it, in order for it to run faster, as we know elections seemed to have
dragged on in the past.

We have put in place some time limits for each candidate running for the
position.  As an executive board, we have decided that each person running
for a position is limited to a two minute speech.  The only exception to
that are the candidates running for president.  We are allowing them 5
minutes for their speech.

In the past, after the person has presented their speech, they go outside
while we discuss any concerns people have about the candidate, their
strengths/weaknesses etc.  We know this can be very intimidating when
someone speaks in front of chapter stating their concerns about a specific
candidate.  So here is what we want to do:
Along with people raising their hands and hearing what they have to say
about a candidate, we are also going to do an anonymous discussion for
people who are uncomfortable talking in front of everyone.  If you are too
nervous to state a candidates concerns in front of chapter, please email us
the concern!  Make sure to include the name of the person you are talking
about!  After each person is done speaking, we (the ombudsmen) will be
reading these anonymous comments for the rest of chapter to hear!  You may
email us from the anonymous account or from your own account, but don’t
forget to tell us the name of the person you are emailing us about!!

Send your emails to ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com

There are great people running for these positions, and we cant wait to see
everyone on Sunday!!

If anybody has any questions please do not hesitate to email/call/facebook
us!

the list of candidates are below.

In LFS,
Angela and JD

   - President:
      - JP Zakrajsek
      - Renee Lewis
      - Nate Freeman
   - Secretary:
      - Brianna Traggart (Pending acceptance)
   - Treasurer: (open to all chapter)
      - Clasey Walters (pending acceptance)
   - Service (2):
      - Sarah Csongei
      - Nikole Petkov
   - Fellowship:
      - Liza Lieberman
      - Kayla Henscei
      - Kelsie Shortridge
      - Brittany Buynak
   - Membership (2):
      - Chris Brantley (pending acceptance)
      - Erica Ratner
      - Jordin Shannon
      - Jackie Walsh
   - Fundraising:
      - Sariya Winters
      - Allison Hartman
   - 5k (2):
      - Monica Ruscher
      - Jill Carlson
   - Service Week (2):
      - Stephanie Bricklebank
      - Nicole Ntumba
      - Kristen Mason
      - Dana Zurchin
      - Katie Hawkins
      - Lauren McCullough
   - Jboard:
      - JD Bales
      - Diego
      - Sarah Clouse
      - Beth Brink (pending acceptance)
      - Anna Gebhartdt (pending acceptance)
   - Rush:
      - Chelsie Wiley
      - Kedron Taylor
   - Awards:
      - Gracie Levally
      - Felicia Dunn (pending acceptance)
   - Historian:
      - Melissa Pennington
      - Emily Zarak
      - Victorian Calderon (pending acceptance)
      - Katie Repas
   - PR:
      - Cleo Stoll
      - Katie Lathrop