[Aphio-L] VERY IMPORTANT STUFF

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:26:52 EDT 2011

Hello bros!!!!
First of all (can I get a drumroll) THE RUSH SHIRTS ARE IN!!!! *Claps
and screams*. If you are in Athens right now you may come pick them up
from me!!! Just make sure you text me and make sure I am free!
(513)532 4654. I will also have times when school opens to pass them
out!!!!

Secondly I did not cash the checks yet. I purposely didn't cash the
checks in case things did not work out with the shirts (yet again). I
will be cashing the checks in 2 weeks or so so if there is any problem
with money in your account or anything you have time to work it out! I
didn't want to cash them without letting people know it was happening.

Thirdly I need about 5 people to work the student involvement fair. It
is September 5 from 330-530. It would be a huge help to me!!!!! The
first 5 people to email back will help :)

Everyone have a safe trip back to Athens and I can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Chels.

--
Chelsea Wylie
Alpha Phi Omega