[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World Winter Trip

Woods, Meredith mw418908 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:23:13 EDT 2011

Hey guys,
as usual we are going to be going down to Florida over winter break for give kids the world. Usually we have two trips each about a week long. So far we havehave 1 week booked for december 4th-9th. There is potential for another week trip. The dates will be august 18th thru the 22nd. We would arrive in Athens around noon on december 23rd. If you are interested in this trip email me back asap. This isn't tying down I just need to know if we have enough interest.
thanks guys
Meredith