[Aphio-L] JOB OPPERTUNITY

Lawlor, Sidney sl223907 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 22 10:44:03 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I currently am a part time R&D Lab Assistant at Diagnostic Hybrids. My coworker got a full time job and we are looking for someone to fill her position. I have posted the job link below, if you are interested please try to submit a resume by today or tomrorow! Email me with any questions about the job, it is in a lab but you don't have to be a science major to apply!

http://search10.smartsearchonline.com/quidel/jobs/jobdetails.asp?current_page=1&city=&location=&job_type=&emp_status=&direct_jo_num=&country=&k1=&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&salary_min=&co_num=&apply=yes&job_number=468

Sidney Lawlor