[Aphio-L] DONATIONS PLEASE

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:10:36 EDT 2011

Bros,
We have plenty of people signed up for our fruit salad sale tomorrow but we
need donations, por favor! Obvi we can't have a fruit salad sale without the
fruit. It's a really easy way to get your fundraising hour and would be a
great thing to do with other bros! Grapes, apple slices, strawberries,
blueberries, etc. will all work wonderfully and can easily be divided up
into separate bowls/cups. Please please please sign up on the website!! We
would really appreciate it.
Questions? Please contact us!

P.S. It's EASIER to do than puppy chow!!..:) Just sayin'..

--Your FUNdraising Girls,
Allison & Sariya

--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*