[Aphio-L] DON'T FORGET....

Sariya Winters sariya0890 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:43:40 EDT 2011

*I'm so sorry to be blowing up your inboxes but this is WAY easier than
responding to a million text messages I have about sunglasses. I'll be in
the Frontroom today from 4 to probably 5:30-ish collecting money if you
didn't pay for sunglasses. Don't forget, if you buy two pairs you can get
your fundraising hour!! That's easy-peasy! I'll also be there tomorrow from
11-12.*
***If these times absolutely don't work for you, text me! I'll definitely
either meet up with you or tell you where I'm hiding out at.*
*Also, I don't have change for 10's OR 20's...you'll have to ask the people
working at the registers.*
*:) Sariya*
*Sariya Winters*
*Ohio University*