[Aphio-L] Silent Auction Donations

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 21:12:35 EDT 2011

Hi brothers! Hope midterms week isn't treating you too bad. I just wanted to ask each of you to consider donating an item or two for the silent auction. All proceeds will go to the Potter family in Cleveland to help pay for 7-year-old Erin's leukemia treatment.

Erin is my close friend's cousin so not only does your donation mean something to his family but I would truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I know the website says sign-ups are currently locked but if you'd like to still donate (the more donations, the more we can raise for the Potter fam!), just email me and as long as you get your items to me by tomorrow night, I will include your name on the sign-in sheet to get a service hour.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

LFS,

Lauren McGrath