[Aphio-L] Cardboard City Donations due Tomorrow

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 21:57:23 EDT 2010

Hey all,

To all of you who have signed up to donate to Cardboard City, your donations
are due tomorrow! Please bring them to either my house (136 Mill Street) or
Andrew Morris' house (39A Elliot Street). There are quite a few of you on
the list who have yet to turn in your donations, so I just wanted to send
out one final reminder! Also, the Athens County Relief Emergency Pet Supply
Drive that Liz Dumler talked about at chapter the other night is now on the
service site and will remain there until October 2nd, please bring your
receipts to chapter to prove your purchases!

In LFS,
Kris

--
Gaby Swisher