[Aphio-L] Stalk Me!

APhiO Treasurer aphiotreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 20:42:16 EDT 2010

Bros,

I wanted to remind you all that I will be at the library tomorrow (even
longer than I thought before) from around 10 am until 1 pm if you want to
get your dues to me then and avoid the lines at chapter this Sunday.  Text
me if you're trying to find me (# below).  I'll most likely also be at the
movie tomorrow night for initiation if you want to get me there.  Dues are
$30 until October 3rd (they will increase to $35 then).  Checks are made out
to Alpha Phi Omega and please have your name printed on the check.  Thanks!

In LFS

--
Renee Lewis
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega - Treasurer