[Aphio-L] service week committee!

Garfield, Danielle dg169108 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 21:54:39 EDT 2010

okay so don't hate me if you aren't on service week committee - BUT

there has been a lot of confusion/people saying they're not getting the service week emails so WE ARE HAVING A SERVICE WEEK COMMITTEE MEETING AT BAKER FOODCOURT AT 8 PM WEDNESDAY! Be there or be square :)

seriously though, a lot of you have no committee hours so be there.

sorry to anyone who isn't on my committee but this is the only way I can make sure that everyone got the email apparently. if you can't make it or have any questions email the service week account at serviceweek.aphio at gmail.com<mailto:serviceweek.aphio at gmail.com>

in LFS,

Dani