[Aphio-L] Time to pre-register for the Habitat 5K!

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 25 20:43:33 EDT 2010

Hey bros!

Tabling starts this week for the Run for Cover 5K, so be sure to get up to Baker 4th floor or College Gate and pre-register!  Tomorrow (Tuesday) and Thursday from noon to 4pm.  We can't guarantee you a T-shirt on race day unless you pre-register this week.

Keep in mind you can get Service Week hours for registering and running, not to mention Laura and I will love you forever.  Also, THANK YOU to everyone who signed up to help us table this week. You'll be joining members of OU Habitat and Student Senate at the tables.

Let us know if you have any questions, and remember to sign up on the website!

In LFS,

Andrew and Laura

Andrew Morris
Alpha Phi Omega: Judiciary Board
Ohio University Student Senate: Off-campus life
OU Habitat for Humanity: 5K Chair