[Aphio-L] Nationals!

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:57:51 EDT 2010

 Yo Broz,

So I was creepin on our website and saw on 23 people (out of how many!?!?!) were signed up for Nationals...so I decided to send you all an email about it! Brit Gedeon has been working awfully hard on this, and I don't want to see all her work be for vain. We are one of the best chapters in the U.S. No joke, we are. Let's show Hotlanta how we do leadership, how we do friendship, and most importantly, how we do service. This trip is not just for exec members. It's not just for the "most involved" members. It's not just for people looking to be execs next year, it's for EVERYONE!!! Learning skills here like how to be a better leader, how to write APhiO into your resume, and how to plan service projects are useful now and for the rest of your life! It's our duty as a brother to go to a conference, and be involved at a national level!

If money's an issue, get out there and help interchapter relations fundraise. The more money we raise, the more money comes off the total.

This could be the best trip of your college life. Think about it!

I really want the best chapter in the nation to show off how awesome we are! Sign up for Nationals, and make Brit a happy, happy interchapter relations girl!

(This message is not approved by Britney Gedeon, just endorsed by the active who wants everyone to road trip with her!!!!!)

Happy week 7!

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11