[Aphio-L] Going to a Blue Jackets game with OSU bros!

Berg, Lowell lb117007 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:07:28 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

I'm in a class this quarter where we're working together with the Columbus Blue Jackets to sell tickets to their games.  The person who sells the most tickets in our class will get a full-time job interview with them, so I'm trying to do everything I can to win.

I talked to the president of the OSU Aphio, who told me they'd be really interested in going to a Blue Jacket game with us!  Tickets would be $25 each, and while this is expensive for a normal fellowship opportunity, they are 20% off the normal price for a Blue Jackets game.

If you have any preliminary interest, please email me back your name and how many tickets you might be interested in.  Feel free to bring non-bros as well.

Once I get a list of how many people are interested, we can proceed in working together with the OSU chapter to organize a night out in Columbus.  I know I have never met anyone outside of OU in Aphio, so this is going to be a wonderful opportunity to meet bros from a different school.

Lowell

Lowell Berg

Ohio University Class of 2012

Ohio University Athletics: Marketing Department

Mobile: 914-400-7712