[Aphio-L] Membership clinic and APO Spark TONIGHT!

Kristoff, Leigha lk491206 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 08:47:08 EDT 2010

 Hey hey everyone, it's your favorite one half of a membership chair!!!!

Just a reminder that tonight is the APO Spark and Membership Clinic. It is 7:00-9:30 (don't know if we'll go that late, but we might!) at Walter Hall 135. There will be some food there, but more importantly there will be tons of broz there to hang out with!!! Get excited, and get pumped to be a brother. I know I am :) If you haven't signed up on the website, do so!! I'd like to get an accurate number of people coming!

Remember, this counts as a fellowship hour too! So if you don't have one of those, get at it!

PS..Wish Kris Bader a happy birthday today!!

PSS...my other and better half of membership will be here Wednesday night, if anyone is interested in stopping by Baker to say hi to him during our meeting!!! Yay JP!!!!

:) Have a lovely day and see you tonight!

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM-Ohio University
EW Scripps School of Journalism-'11
Alpha Phi Omega-VP of Membership